As a free member benefit, UIDP now offers organizations limited access to our UIDP virtual event and networking platform. This is an ideal platform for networking events, workshops with multiple presenters, industry-university consortia meetings, etc.
Now UIDP members can access our virtual networking platform for workshop-style events. Two UIDP Virtual Workshop slots are reserved per month for UIDP members only, on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 2 p.m. ET. Alternative time slots are available by request and on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a limit of one per organization per year, and the host is responsible for agenda development, registration, and speaker management. Email email@example.com for a consultation to discuss your event.
UIDPConnect was the best forum I’ve attended for virtual networking.”
–Participant feedback, UIDPConnect 2020
90-Minute Virtual Workshop Package
|BENEFITS||• Up to 200 people per event
• Up to 6 people per table for networking
• Up to 6 speakers
• Presentation recording (up to 20G)
• Whiteboard during networking time
|MARKETING FEATURES||• Up to 3 sponsor banners
• One marketing email to the UIDP community, if requested
• Attendee list post-event, including log-in emails (within two business days)
• Presentation recording (within two business days)
|INCLUDED UIDP SET-UP AND SUPPORT SERVICES||• Up to 1 hour for platform setup, if needed, for customization and content uploading. Any content including host logos, sponsor logos, publications, videos or any other items expected to appear in the virtual event space must be provided one week in advance of the event.
• Up to 1 hour for a practice session to be held one to two weeks in advance of the workshop/event, to convey to host staff a basic knowledge of the platform and controls and to demonstrate the platform to event presenters.
• Day of Event Support (one half-hour before, during, and one-half hour after the event)
UIDP Staff will be available during the event to get participants familiar with the platform, but tech support such as video and audio problems will be provided by Remo online tech support. Response time is generally quick but can vary. UIDP will do its best to deliver a high-quality event however UIDP offers no guarantee on the Remo platform. Discussion and preparation in advance of the event will be paramount to its success.