Want to get more involved? Participate in a UIDP event!
Get more out of your UIDP event experience by securing a spot on the program.
UIDP spring and fall conferences include an interactive agenda featuring up to 100 speakers and over 250 attendees!
- Facilitate a Dine Around Discussion
- Create a conversation with attendees during this casual networking experience at a local restaurant
- Expand your connections and build new relationships in a small group setting
- Lead Lunchtime Table Topic Discussion
- Start an informal discussion with 6-15 attendees during lunch for greater interaction with other UIDP member representatives.
- Coordinate a UIDP Academy Workshop
- Use the participation form below to find out more.
- Present or Moderate at a UIDP Event
- Join a UIDP event as a speaker, panel moderator, and Join 1-3 facilitators and give a short presentation during a breakout session.
- Provide a Short Talk
- Present at a 20-minute session on a single topic such as new award program or university initiative, or cover a single organization’s approach to university-industry engagement.
- Organizations can increase their visibility within the UIDP community by sponsoring conferences, regional events, workshops, and other educational programming.
To get involved fill out the UIDP Event Participation Form