Orientation to UIDP Resources and Services
September 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
Eastern Standard Time
It’s time to engage with UIDP and find support for your role. Whether you’re a new member representative or just need to re-familiarize yourself with UIDP’s current resources and services, this interactive session can help you. Join Angie Florentine Taylor, UIDP’s membership services manager to review your core member services. During this session you’ll meet with Angie to walk through our resource library, projects, events, and other tools like the UIDP’s new podcasts, University-Industry Engagement Advisor (a complimentary news subscription), and myUIDP (A member directory search and network). Questions are welcome to ensure you find what you need for support with your work.
CORE MEMBER SERVICES: We’ll review together.
- EVENTS: view upcoming events and learn about member opportunities you can plan to use throughout the year!
- COMMUNITY PROBLEM-SOLVING: (View UIDP Project topics) Use our member-driven projects to collaborate virtually in small working groups, to tackle a specific challenge or better navigate a new approach to advance your work.
- RESOURCES & BEST PRACTICES: Navigate best-practices guides and tools around university-industry collaboration in our MEMBERS-SIGN IN AREA.
- Recorded Webinars
- Published Project Materials
- Survey results for benchmarking
- Member Directory & Network
- Complimentary News Subscription: “University-Industry Engagement Advisor”
- CUSTOM SUPPORT: Consider topics that you seek insights about or partnering-challenges that you face. UIDP will mobilize to meet members’ specific needs by convening the right set of professionals in the appropriate setting. Common modalities include
- 1-Minute Surveys: A vehicle to benchmark current practices
- Support for RFPs or other initiatives
- Job Posting
- Speaking opportunities
- Hosting webinars
- Virtual workshop, networking, and conference services
This is an informational small group session with an opportunity for open Q&A. Participation is encouraged.
Angie Florentine Taylor
Membership Services Manager
Who Should Attend
Member representatives that wish to advance their work by better understanding UIDP’s services and resources.