Use myUIDP to get more out of UIDP Events
It is no secret that engaged members get more value out of UIDP Conferences.
Members can instantly become more engaged
using new tools on myUIDP – an online community
and member directory
Access myUIDP in the Members-Only Resource Center and login with the following credentials:
Username: your professional email address
Password: password1 (no capital letters or spaces)
Set yourself up for success before the event
- Login to update your profile photo and interests so other members can find you.
- Use the Advanced Directory Search and message features to view a full list of attendees or find a specific member and schedule a time to meet with them in advance! Learn more.
- Download the myUIDP mobile app to network and connect on the go.
Access these key tools during the event:
- Community Wall Features. Members can use the community wall to share opportunities, ask questions and experiences. To find solutions faster and keep the conversations going, try posting your questions and sharing your “ah-ha” moments so your colleagues and other members can also learn and continue collaborating.
- Connection Features. Skip the business card shuffle and connect with other members on the platform as you meet. MyUIDP will store their information in your connections. You can also message members directly from the platform to make follow-up a breeze.
For more tips, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a one-on-one meeting with our team to discuss your specific interests with respect to your membership services.