Webinar Recording: Using Collaboration to Accelerate Solutions in COVID-19 Response
MITRE manages operations for the COVID-19 Healthcare Coalition. The Coalition is a private-sector-led response that brings together healthcare organizations, technology firms, nonprofits, academia, and startups to quickly address government and community problems related to the pandemic. Together, weâ€™re working to provide data-driven, real-time insights that help leaders across the U.S. make decisions on how to protect their populations.
This webinar dives into the data streams that affect tracking and forecasting related to the pandemicâ€”from cases and mortality to PPE and how supply chains are affected. Data capture, analysis, and a collaborative systems approach are essential to meeting the challenges of COVID-19.
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- Liv Blackmon, The MITRE Corporation
- Saikou Diallo, Virginia Modeling Analysis and Simulation Center
- Charles Gerba, University of Arizona
- Andreas Tolk, The MITRE Corporation
- Kunal Rambhia, The MITRE Corporation
- Wesley Wildman, Boston University
- Taylor Wilkerson, The MITRE Corporation