- This event has passed.
Chief Innovation Officer Summit NYC
December 5, 2016 - December 6, 2016
This year, UIDP is sponsoring the Chief Innovation Officer Summit in New York City where thought leaders from UIDP member organizations including Rutgers, SAP, Samsung, and Elsevier, as well as from organizations like NASA, Thales, Barclays, L’Oreal, and Vale will share on how they collaborate and thrive in disruptive times.
CINONYC is an event for intrapreneurs, futurists, visionaries and early adopters, and professionals working in areas of Innovation, R&D, Product Development, Consumer Insights, Marketing & Technology.
In addition to keynote sessions, the CINONYC program features two parallel tracks:
Track 1 – Develop Manage & Achieve – Key themes:
- The Importance Of Company Culture In Driving Innovation
- Managing The Process From Ideation To Implementation
- Customer-centric Innovation & Product Development
- Design Thinking As A Driver Of Innovation
Track 2 – Redefine & Disrupt – Key themes:
- Disruptive Tech – Use In Product Development
- Disruptive Tech – Use In Improving Internal Organization Function
- Business Model Innovation
- Creating New Ways Of Generating Revenue
Check out the schedule for the two days here (as a CINONYC sponsor, Tony will be giving the Chairperson Overview on the second day).
Register for CINONYC here and let us know if you’re planning to attend!