- This event has passed.
UIDP Webinar: Maximizing Value via Broad, Deep IP Strategies (2020)
January 23, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Patent strategies provide a plan for long-term strategic advantage and long-term revenue streams. While patent strategies are known to some, many are far narrower than they could be. A broad and deep patent strategy maximizes the value of a technology, extends the duration of competitive advantage, and maximizes the IP holder’s control of the technology’s use. If your organization does not use patent strategies, attend to learn why you should. If your organization does use them, attend to learn potential opportunities to better leverage them.
For an introduction to the approach, see this article.
Who Should Participate?
- Technologists who seek to maximize the impact of and seek maximum value from their work
- Managers who seek to understand how to maximize the return on investment from their organization
This webinar shares approaches to maximize the value of intellectual property (IP) via broad and deep patent strategies.
Mark Kline is the founder of The Solution Infusion. Mark has passion and capability to help others find solutions to tough technical problems and secure strong IP protection for them, as well as to help others strengthen their skills in these areas. From his 30+ year career in research and development, he has more than 125 granted patents, which have had significant positive business impact (more than $1 billion in incremental profit).
He is known as:
- a naturally creative and divergent thinker who finds solutions others would miss and tends to find a full spectrum of solutions (vs. a single one).
- an intellectual property expert from an inventor’s point of view. Mark has partnered with attorneys to strengthen IP positions, formulate cases, and provide expert technical support in litigation and office actions.
- a passionate and capable teacher and mentor with a strong desire to see others excel. His training sessions are high energy and focused to ensure participants learn to excel in their role. His mentoring drives career and skill development.
Participation is Free!register now
For those unable to attend a webinar, all sessions will be recorded for future viewing. Participation is free.