UIDP works with its members to host events right in their own communities, that consider the local innovation ecosystem and the current state of academic-corporate engagement. Each event is tailored to meet the needs of hosts and attendees, and care is invested in developing an agenda to create value for all involved.
- is a great opportunity to showcase your institution and raise the visibility of your programs among dozens of top-tier universities and international companies.
- helps to support and advance U-I relations, establishing you as a driver of new ideas and collaboration, and as a valued resource in the U-I space.
- offers opportunities to connect with thought leaders across many different disciplines, expands the reach of your organization, and provides productive partnership opportunities.
- helps to deepen existing partnerships and develop new ones
- Generally, six months lead time
- A central location that can accommodate generally 50–60 participants for
a half or full day
- Working with UIDP to develop an appropriate program. Topic examples include:
- Local data summary and analysis provided by Elsevier
- National/global perspective on current U-I matters provided by UIDP
- Local roundtable discussion on the innovation ecosystem
- Table discussions on access to capital, workforce development, and retention,
and research partnerships
- UIDP will work with the host to assist with costs such as catering and/or reception
- The host is welcomed to solicit sponsorships to offset costs