UIDP works with its members to host events right in their own communities. Workshops and regional events consider the local innovation ecosystem and the current state of academic-corporate engagement. Each event is tailored to meet the needs of hosts and attendees, and care is invested in developing an agenda to create value for all involved.
- is a great opportunity to showcase your institution and raise the visibility of your programs among dozens of top-tier universities and international companies;
- helps to support and advance U-I relations, establishing you as a driver of new ideas and collaboration, and as a valued resource in the U-I space;
- offers opportunities to connect with thought leaders across many different disciplines, expands the reach of your organization, and provides productive partnership opportunities; and
- helps to deepen existing partnerships—and develop new ones.
- Generally, six months lead time is required.
- A central location that can accommodate about 50–60 participants for
a half or full day is needed.
- You’ll work with UIDP to develop an appropriate program. Topic examples include:
- local data summary and analysis provided by Elsevier;
- national/global perspective on current U-I matters provided by UIDP;
- local roundtable discussion on the innovation ecosystem; and
- Table discussions on access to capital, workforce development, and retention,
and research partnerships.
- UIDP works with the host to assist with costs, such as catering and/or a reception.
- The host is welcomed to solicit sponsorships to offset costs.
Questions? Please contact us.