- This event has passed.
March 23, 2020 - March 26, 2020
Rather than relinquishing victory to COVID-19 concerns, UIDP has transitioned much of the content planned for our March 23-26 spring conference to a virtual event—and we’re cordially inviting you to log in, contribute, and help us make our inaugural virtual conference one for the record books. See frequently asked questions about the transition and webinar technical assistance FAQs.
Welcome to UIDPVirtual 2020, featuring an agenda packed with curated topics and presented by an outstanding set of national thought leaders and academic and corporate practitioners.
We will host this live virtual event the week of March 23-26—the same time frame we reserved for our annual spring conference. Look for regular agenda updates over the next two weeks, but plan now to attend. See agenda and speakers.
UIDPVirtual 2020 will allow you to access content from anywhere in the world. You’ll play an active role as you watch, listen and interact via live Q&A and interactive tools.
After the live presentations, you’ll be able to download materials and watch session recordings 24/7—whenever it’s convenient for you. We believe this asynchronous access will enable even more of our members and guests to experience UIDPVirtual 2020.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
- All-Access Attendee Materials
- Day 1 Attendee Materials
- Day 2 Attendee Materials
- Day 3 Attendee Materials
- Day 4 Attendee Materials
UIDPVirtual 2020 Mobile App
Download to your mobile device to view the agenda and speakers, create your own schedule, network with other attendees, and more!MOBILE APP
UIDPVirtual 2020 Agenda Highlights
The agenda is full! Attendees can look forward to:
- Selling Excess Capacity
- Bringing Industry Consulting In House
- On-campus Opportunities for Industry Personnel
- Structuring Corporate Engagement Activities
Four federal program updates:
- Dawn Tilbury, NSF’s Assistant Director for Engineering (ENG)
- Mike Molnar, Founding Director, NISTS’s Office of Advanced Manufacturing (OAM)
- Kon-Well Wang, Division Director, NSF’s Directorate for Engineering (ENG)
- Doug Maughan, Office Head, NSF’s Convergence Accelerator Programs
Plus timely sessions on:
- The R&D Tax Credit, presented by Loren M. Opper and Ryan J. Riehl, attorneys with Miller Canfield;
- Organizational Design of University-Facing Industry Research Organizations (UFIRO), presented by Chris Ramming, VMWare and Gabriela Cruz Thompson, Intel; and
- Perspectives on Advanced Corporate Affiliate Programs, a two-session workshop presented by Arturo Pizano, Siemens; Terri Deasy, CyLab; Todd Cleland, University of Washington; Cody Noghera, UC San Diego; and Andrew Cockerill, UIDP.
Sessions will take place in Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Subscribe to receive agenda updates.
UIDP Academy Workshops
All-Access Pass: 4 days of virtual sessions, both General Meeting & UIDP Academy Workshops
- Members: $400
- Non-Members: $500
- Members: $125
- Non-Members: $150