UIDP membership is limited to qualified university and industry organizations, but service providers can play a role, too. They contribute tools and resources that help our members perform daily tasks and are part of the larger UIDP community.
There are many ways service providers can engage with UIDP.
UIDP Events offer a range of opportunities for service providers to engage with us. You can:
- Give a short talk at a meeting or event. Let us know about your topic and interest.
- Lead a workshop. Browse our past event workshops, and tell us about your workshop idea.
- Sponsor an event. UIDP offers a range of options to sponsor a meeting or a webinar.
Partner with us on a Webinar or Publication
We offer several options to fit your needs:
- Conduct a UIDP Premium Webinar. Take advantage of this custom option to share information and ideas that are relevant to the academic and corporate sectors and other interested parties. Learn more.
- Present a UIDP Showcase Webinar. More than just webinar sponsorship or a topical presentation, service providers can showcase their expertise and raise awareness of the value of tools and resources among our membership by presenting a UIDP Showcase Webinar. In the absence of in-person meetings, this is an attractive, alternative format for demonstrating the value of your products and services. See the details.
- Co-author a publication. UIDP can work with you to design and field a survey of our members, and can partner on research or other content publication that’s of interest to our members. Contact us to learn more.
In addition to these options, UIDP is pleased to discuss your ideas for creative ways to work together to achieve mutual goals. Just contact us.